Area: Dechmont Law, Livingston (view Dechmont Law Country Park in a larger map)
Grid ref.: NT 033694
Terrain: A mix of woodland and open hill, steep in places. Good path network and pockets of complex navigational detail.
Map cost: Free
Where to get maps:
1. Deans Community High School, Eastwood Park, Livingston, EH54 8PS (01506-282155)
2. Inveralmond Community High School, Willowbank, Ladywell, EH54 6HW (01506-438093)
3. Almondell Ranger Centre, near Broxburn, EH52 9PE (NT090692) & c/o West Lothian Council Civic Centre (01506-882254)
4. Polkemmet Ranger Centre, Whitburn, EH47 0AD (NS923648) & c/o West Lothian Council Civic Centre (01501-743905)
5. Beecraigs Ranger Centre, near Linlithgow, EH49 6PL (NT006746) & c/o West Lothian Council Civic Centre (01506-844516)
When open: All year, but check with Ranger Centres.
Check Codes: Available from this link.
Contact phone no.: Interløpers Orienteering Club Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org (0131-440-2136)